2007/11/17

Mac or PC ? :)

There must be something in the air... about those infamous Apple ads (the one with Mr. PC and Mr. Mac). Yup, they're back!

First, a good friend of mine sent me this link over e-mail: macorpc.org . Yup, the web site!!!

And the music is cool!

(music)
Mac or PC ?
Are you a right clickah,
Or an iBook flippah?

Surfin' the net with "Eye EEE" (IE)
or with "Sa-fa-ree" ? :)

Mac or PC?

I'd bet that you're going to dance! I did! :)

(One tiny little sour note: Maybe it's just me, but I had a devil of hard time figuring out what they're saying. Subtitles would have been nice!)

The video is hilarious! One would wish that Apple ads were _this_ mhhhh.... laid back? :)

Also, from my friend and fellow blogger Clevergirl has also blogged on the same topic: "Move over, Mac & PC, it's OLPC time!" (*)

Again, it's the same famous Apple ad, mhhh... South Park version. Hilarious!!!

(*) OLPC: One Laptop Per Child. For a limited time, you can Give 1 Get 1 . Be generous, it's for a good cause. :)

This is the fun of the internet. Sheer silliness that brings smiles. :)

Let's dance! Mac or PC ?

Cheers. :)

-E

2 comments:

The Eskimo said...

In case one is wondering, I began computing as a CoCo. :)

The TRS-80 Colour Computer. In 1980.

Before the Mac, even before the PC! :)

Cheers!

-E

Anonymous said...

LOL, you know... I found that South Park Clip because I was watching that rap clip on You Tube and when it was done, they suggested I might like to watch these others including the South Park one.

The MacorPc.org thingy was promoted today on Yahoo videoes, which explains the sudden flurry of activity around it.

My first computer was actually one my parents bought for my brother. The Apple IIe Well, so it wasn't really mine, but I watched him use it a lot.