2007/12/21

More Seattle birthday / blogfest...

Sometimes, it's tough to take a group photo. Sometimes, there are technical glitches... and sometimes *we* are the glitches who ruin a group photo. :)

In the forefront, Gird, Illjay64 and me. In the background, Illjay's beau, Dae314, Tarnaargh, Tantrika, Crowfriend, and Congueroseattle.

It appears that Tantrika had something to say to Crowfriend... for some reasons!!!

Dae314, Tarnaagh and Illjay64 saw what happened and they were laughing big time! Of course, I'm the guy who tries to be serious and who strives to elevate this photo session to a certain level of ahem... nevermind!!

I have to say on the last two photos, I was struggling to keep a straight face. :)

Behind me, the party was going on!!!

(On the table, we had Washington port, some French white wine, and California red wine. In the "peace" box, some... brownies). The curry was excellent and the birthday cake... yummy!

I think that Tantrika enjoyed her party... and I think the feeling is mutual. We were just too busy giggling and laughing! :)

Cheers!

-E

No comments: