2007/12/02

Did someone say... SNOW ?

<--- Don't fret, this is a "file photo" of my backyard. This photo was taken some years ago.

At the time I'm typing these lines, it's -16 Celsius. Brrrrrr!!!!

Bitterly cold temperatures so early in the season. Where's Global Warming when we need it?

However, clashing with this bitter cold air from Arctic... there will be warm air from the Americans.

Results?

30cm of snow... a FOOT of snow is forecasted for tomorrow.

Welcome to Canada. Bienvenue au Canada! :)

I think we'll get a white Christmas this year. Nous allons avoir un Noël blanc cette année!

Citoyens, citoyennes.... à vos pelles!
Citizen... at your shovels!

:)

-E

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's snowing here all right. At least I don't have to do the shovelling here in my tiny apartment building.:-)

The Eskimo said...

mumble... mumble... mumble... mumble...

No commento, here! ;)

Cheers!!!

-E

The Eskimo said...

Clevergirl, you have no idea how I like the name of your blog.

"Don't forget your shovel"...

It takes a new meaning here! ;)

Cheers!

-E

Anonymous said...

*hands you a shovel!*

;-)

The Eskimo said...

ROTFL!!!!

Merci! :)

-E