2007/12/22

Everything is relative!

<--- Photo taken from my bedroom window, yesterday. Gee whiz, it looks just like Seattle, n'est-ce pas? ;)

To give you an idea, the fence that is almost disappearing in the snow... is 4-feet tall!

I don't recall ever seeing this much snow on the ground so early in the season.

That being said, since my return in Montréal, I've been shoveling snow (and clearing out my windows too. :)

<--- Did someone say... snow?

I _think_ it isn't a stretch in any way...

But we're going to have a white Christmas.

I think...

But who am I to say that?

Ah... Balmy Seattle, where are you? I miss it!

It was just a few days ago...
<--- Photo of my street.

Gee whiz, just like Seattle, isn't it? ;)

Snowboots, hat, scarf, glove, real winter clothes...

Exactly what I was wearing in Seattle!

Well, sort of... ;)

Cheers,

-E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to start raining here today... and then it's going up to 9ºC! just in time for the Californians to arrive on my doorstep.

The Eskimo said...

Yeah, with winds and tons of rain... and then back to winter!!!

Besides, it's no weather for you to wear 'Vog boots! ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Cheers!

-J