2007/12/15

Balmy Seattle!

I'm in Seattle!

And I took some pictures, just for you guys, stuck in the snow, and shivering in the cold.

I'm thinking a lot about you guys. Really! :)

Here, it was cloudy most of the day, with temps around 45F. About 7 or 8 Celsius.

Sweet o sweet, if you ask me. :)


The first two photos are taken on 4th Avenue, near Columbia Street. Notice how the trees look like and the absence of snow on the ground.

(In case you haven't noticed. ;) )



The 3rd photo is the famous Utilikilts store, 1st Ave and Cherry Street, in Pioneer Square (further south, from the downtown core).

See? There are some "landmarks" that are MUST see in Seattle. Such as the kilt store. :)



Finally some Christmas lights that seem very lonely. No snow on the ground. Heh!

I can say that I had just my spring/fall jacket, and I had to partly unzip it. That gives you an idea how warm it was in Seattle.

Do I regret winter? The cold stuff and the snow you're all having...

You really want the true, or you want me to be polite, nice... and not being *too* ahem... cruel? ;)

You know what I'm going to say!!!!

So, I'm enjoying my stay in Seattle. Every minute, of it, heh! :)

Cheers,

-E

No comments: