2007/09/22

The Eskimo does Ottawa. :-)



"(Pictures taken this morning, by GRG. On my blog at FC, because of technical restrictions with their site, only the first picture is showing.

About the last picture, if you have a dirty mind and I'm sure that you do, are you thinking of what I'm thinking? Cough cough!! :) )
.

I'm on an "extended stay" in Ottawa. This is "vacations", if a weekend can be called vacations anyway. :)

I met GRG again, and she insisted _heavily_ that I better show up in kilt... or else! So I did. :)

It was a dangerous day for a kilt wearer. *VERY* WINDY. Do I need to elaborate? Of course not! You all know the proper etiquette about kilt wearing and you all have naughty minds, tsk tsk. :)

When the photo was taken (the one on the left), I was thinking of the famous scene which Marilyn Monroe's skirt was blown up. It was very windy to have that happening. Besides, I was standing at the *top* of the staircase, and there were plenty of people down...

With the security guards all around... That was kind of daring. If I don't get arrested, I'm lucky.

Conclusion? It's been DANGEROUSLY WINDY... and I've been lucky. :)

It's been a pleasure to meet GRG again... and catching up with each other news since last May.

She knew she was missed at the Montréal BlogueFête and mhhh... yeah, it appeared that I traveled just a little bit since May. So little, in fact. :)

Cheers!!!

-E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it was great to see you again, too! I'll comment about this on your other blog, because no doubt more of your readers there will appreciate my quip!

GRG

The Eskimo said...

Hehehe!!!

It's been a pleasure to see you again, GRG!

I'm a bit worried of what you're going to say. Cough cough! :)

Cheers!

-E