2008/05/03

My feet are dry, and it's a good thing. :)

Things have been quite hectic (what's new?!?) and I'm awfully behind my mail. I'm wondering how you guys manage to spend hours answering your mails. I can't !!!

Anyway, just to report that... my feet are dry. My house too. :)

As friends know, I live next to the Rivière-des-Prairies, the river that seperates Montréal from Laval.

You've probably heard of the big floods affecting Eastern Canada.

This week has been New Brunswick's turn, but last week, it was our turn... and we got out of this mess fairly lucky.

Sometimes a drought is a good thing. :)

I'm pleased to report there were just *minor* floodings in Montréal, and on my street, we all stayed dry.

Sure, it's a fantasy to have an indoor pool, to live like the rich and famous, but you don't want *that* kind of pool...

Cheers,

-E

PS: If I can find some times to update this blog. OLPC links to add (thanks Clevergirl!), a few links to fellow FC bloggers, etc...

PPS: I can't believe that in about a week, I'll be in Saint-François. What? Ah ok.. That's French for... San Francisco. California, here I come! Hehehe...

Gotta see the Golden Gate one of these days. ;)

No comments: