2008/03/06

Travel, travel...

Well, it seems that I'm going to travel, after all.

Mid-May: There's a "forumfest" brewing up in California. Either Sacramento or San Francisco. Personally, like the song, I wish I can say that I left my heart over there. ;)

Now, I have to figure out whether I can take a 2-week vacations. I wish to go to California the slow way. Maybe by train, and then returning by plane. Might take too long time, especially if I want to spend some times in SF, but I'm checking things.

Mid-June: Blogadelphia. The mid-Atlantic contingent of bloggers will be there (in Philadelphia).

End of July: Lowell festival blogfest. This time, the Northeast contingent of bloggers. :) On this one, I hope I can combine with a visit in Boston... and a stay on Cape Cod.

Funny, they all say that I have to bring my kilt. Sheesh...

Do they think that I sleep with a kilt on? :) Take a shower or go to the beach with a kilt? :)

Hehehe....

PS: As a side-note, dreaming of *summer* events when I'm deeply buried in the snow...

This is sweet. Very sweet. :)

Cheers,

-E

2 comments:

Small Satori said...

Cool..I'll be in Philadelphia and Lowell. I'm not sure I can swing northern California, though I'd love to. I need more income and more time off, clearly!

The Eskimo said...

That's the problem with work. It interferes with leisure. :)

One day, they should ban work, so we could enjoy vacations! Along with an unlimited supply of money, of course. :)

The west coast trip is iffy, as nothing is set yet... and May is coming quite fast!! I need advanced notification, because it's not easy for me to leave Montréal more than a few days.

Unless a last minute surprise at the workplace, I should make it to both blogfests.

I'm looking forward to see you!

Cheers!

-E